About Santa Barbara Mobile Notary
Santa Barbara Mobile Notary founder Alexis Henderson is a notary public with fourteen years of experience and specialized skills in the industry. Nels Henderson is a former Congressional aide, a digital marketing consultant and a notary public. Both Nels and Alexis have extensive experience in the forms that you need notarized.
How do I pay?
Payments are due at signing unless otherwise negotiated. We prefer payments be made by check, cash or Venmo -- but they can also be made using Square.
Why Choose Us?
- National Notary Association-certified and Background-screened Notary Signing Agent.
- Deep knowledge of real estate, mortgage, escrow and title documents.
- Experienced with notaries at Santa Barbara County Jail
- Understanding of advanced health care directives and will notarize at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital or other health care facilities.
- Certificated Paralegal
- Multi-Lingual: Se Habla Español • Se Fala Portugués
- Member of the National Notary Association
- 'Notary to the Stars' - discretion and privacy is central to our business.
Mobile Passport Photos
Do you need to renew your passport? Check out our passport photo service where we come to you, take the photo, print and cut it for you on the spot.
How to Schedule a Notary in Santa Barbara, Goleta or Montecito
Email, call or text us for a quote if you are on a mobile phone. We'll respond to you quickly and discuss the specifics of your notary.
We make every effort to give you a competitive price that is affordable and reasonable. Fees are set up on a case-by-case basis because of variations in notary, clerical and delivery charges. Payments are due at signing unless otherwise negotiated. Payments can be made by check, cash, PayPal or Square.
2. Be Prepared
- Signer must be present at the time of notarization.
- Proper identification for notary signings such as a drivers license or passport is required.
- By law, notaries are not allowed to dispense legal advice.
- Please be sure review the document to be notarized before our notary visits you in case you have any questions for your lawyer or real estate professional prior to the signing.
3. Notary Signing
Our notary will meet you at the agreed upon time and conduct the notary in a professional manner. Please have all signing parties be on time to the signing.
95% of the time, the reasonable quote we give you will be what you pay unless there are more signatures than originally thought, our notary is left waiting more than 10 minutes for the signer(s) to appear; or, a second trip is needed to complete the notary. We make every effort to keep our prices low so that you will use us for notary services again.
What People are Saying About Santa Barbara Mobile Notary
"I have used Alexis twice in the last week. Both times she showed up promptly and was very friendly! Takes credit cards too. Highly recommended."
- 5 Stars from Brian J. on Yelp.com
"Always prompt, respectful, discreet, and friendly. Will not use any other notary service."
- Great Review on Square
"Alexis was amazing...sent her a text, she was at my house in 10 minutes. Very well dressed and polite. Highly recommend this convenient way to have a document notarized. Thank you Alexis!"
- Another 5 Stars review on Yelp.com
"We've used Alexis dozens of times over the last two years for various documents that need notarization. Each time we call Alexis she is prompt, professional and knowledgeable about the information she is notarizing. I would highly recommend her!"
- Another great review on Yelp.com