Santa Barbara Mobile Notary
Home, Office, Coffee Shop.
Santa Barbara Notary Public Made Easy.
Need a quote?
You can use the email form here, click to call us if you are on a mobile phone at 805-455-8152 or even text us at the same number if you are on a mobile phone.
How do I pay?
We don't have an office with overhead and save you time and money by travelling to where you are located. We also conduct notaries on nights and weekends when convenient for you or your clients. Payments are due at signing unless otherwise negotiated. Payments can be made by check, cash, PayPal or Square.
Why Choose Us?
Santa Barbara Mobile Notary founder Alexis Henderson is a notary public with over a decade of experience and specialized skills in the industry.
- National Notary Association-certified and Background-screened Notary Signing Agent.
- Deep knowledge of real estate, mortgage, escrow and title documents.
- Certificated Paralegal
- Multi-Lingual: Se Habla Español • Se Fala Portugués
- Member of the National Notary Association
- Experienced with notaries at Santa Barbara County Jail
- 'Notary to the Stars' - discretion and privacy is central to her business.
Email, call or text us for a quote if you are on a mobile phone. We'll respond to you quickly and discuss the specifics of your notary.
We make every effort to give you a competitive price that is affordable and reasonable. Fees are set up on a case-by-case basis because of variations in notary, clerical and delivery charges. Payments are due at signing unless otherwise negotiated. Payments can be made by check, cash, PayPal or Square.
2. Be Prepared
- Signer must be present at the time of notarization.
- Proper identification for notary signings such as a drivers license or passport is required.
- By law, notaries are not allowed to dispense legal advice.
- Please be sure review the document to be notarized before our notary visits you in case you have any questions for your lawyer or real estate professional prior to the signing.
3. Notary Signing
Our notary will meet you at the agreed upon time and conduct the notary in a professional manner. Please have all signing parties be on time to the signing.
95% of the time, the reasonable quote we give you will be what you pay unless there are more signatures than originally thought, our notary is left waiting more than 10 minutes for the signer(s) to appear; or, a second trip is needed to complete the notary. We make every effort to keep our prices low so that you will use us for notary services again.
"I have used Alexis twice in the last week. Both times she showed up promptly and was very friendly! Takes credit cards too. Highly recommended."
- 5 Stars from Brian J. on Yelp.com
"Alexis was amazing...sent her a text, she was at my house in 10 minutes. Very well dressed and polite. Highly recommend this convenient way to have a document notarized. Thank you Alexis!"
- Another 5 Stars review on Yelp.com